12 Biblical Steps in The Process of Change
1. Make a decision to change
2. Turn over your will to God totally and completely.
3. You must posses a strong desire to change
4. Deepen your knowledge bases
5. Look into the word of God as your mirror to change.
6. Diligently apply the truths you have learned.
7. Guard the entrances to your heart.
8. Defend your mind against old thoughts.
9. Think success, talk success, and walk success.
10. Be selective about what you expose yourself to.
11. Disassociate from the past.
12. Be open to correction and be teachable
Pastor Stephen Galvano
Rochester Christian Church Ministries International