The Holy Spirit is a Spirit of Generosity
Look at the problem of Ananias and Sapphira.
1. Clung to their possessions
2. Agreed to lie about their giving
3. Pretended to be someone they were not
4. Thought they could get by with appearing to be generous
5. Felt more concerned with their image than with their relationship to God.
Consider how to cultivate generosity in your own life:
1. Be grateful for whatever you have
2. Put people first
3. Don’t allow greed to control you
4. Regard money as a resource
5. Develop the habit of giving
Pastor Stephen Galvano
Rochester Christian Church Ministries International